Family Sponsorship

United States citizens and lawful permanent residents have the right to sponsor certain family members and fiancé(e)s for entry into the United States or adjustment of their immigration status within the United States. Such petitions may include:

  • Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
    • United States citizens may sponsor their spouses, parents, children, adult sons and daughters, parents when the petitioner is at least 21 years old, and siblings.
    • Lawful permanent residents may sponsor their spouses and children.
  • Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
    • United States citizens can sponsor foreign fiancé(e)s. After entering the United States on a K-1 Visa and marrying the petitioner withing the relevant timeframe, the beneficiary may then file a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to apply for a green card to become a lawful permanent resident.
  • Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
    • Lawful permanent residents who gained permanent residency based on a marriage of less than two years must remove conditions on their residency. Doing so is often the final step before applying to become a United States citizen.

Visit Us

Slusher Law Firm, PSC handles immigration cases from individuals throughout the United States and internationally. The firm’s physical office is located in Lexington, Kentucky.

Lexington Office
841 Corporate Dr

Lexington, KY 40503

Phone: (859) 201-4100 Fax: (859) 201-2260

Contact Us

Fill out the contact form or call us at (859) 201-4100 
to schedule your consultation.

  • Phone.png Immigration Challenges? Our Team is Here to Help!
  • 24 Hours Icon Don't Face Immigration Issues Alone - Contact Us!
  • Hands holding money sigh - Icon Resolve Your Immigration Issues. Contact Us Today!

Schedule a Consultation (859) 201-4100